Sponsored by Lagunitas Brewing
WHAT: Biketoberfest Marin 2009
Biketoberfest combines a handmade bicycle show with a brewfest, featuring Northern California's best!
A celebration of the bicycle, Biketoberfest 2009 is for cyclists of all ages, combined with a brewfest of over a dozen handcrafted beers from premier Northern California brewers. Biketoberfest features a bike expo, vintage bike show, activities for kids and live music.
• Beer tasting featuring over 20 different beers from 15 different Northern California Brewers!
• Soda tasting for the kids.
• Live music featuring Honeydust, Sons of the Pacific and Philip Der Stein Quintet
• Handmade bikes from Steelman, Ingis/Retrotec, Sycip, Rivendell, Soulcraft, Calfee, Ahrens and more!
• Classic bike show featuring 40 vintage bikes!
WHEN: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, October 10, 2009
LOCATION: FairAnselm Plaza Parking lot765 Center Blvd. (next to Iron Springs Pub and Java Hut), downtown Fairfax, Calif. COST: Free. Includes bike expo, vintage bike show, kids activities and music.
BEER TASTING: The Biketoberfest beer tasting features over 20 beers from 15 Northern California brewers. The fee for tasting is $20 and includes a commemorative Biketoberfest 8oz. glass. Proceeds benefit bicycle advocacy in Marin County.
WEB SITE: www.biketoberfestmarin.com
Proceeds from Biketoberfest 2009 benefit bicycle advocacy in Marin County, the Bay Area's premier cycling destination.